- Q. I received a defective/damaged item, can I get a refund?
In case the item you received is damaged or defective, you could return an item in the same condition as you received it with the original box and/or packaging intact. Once we receive the returned item, we will inspect it and if the item is found to be defective or damaged, we will process the refund along with any shipping fees incurred.
- Q. I received a wrong item, how can I return it?
In the unusual circumstance where the item received is wrong, you can return the item in the same condition you received and in the original box and/or packaging intact. Once we receive the returned item, we will process the refund along with free 15 day returns.
- Q. When are ‘Returns’ not possible?
There are a few certain scenarios where it is difficult for us to support returns:
- Return request is made outside the specified time frame, of 14 days from delivery.
- The product is used, damaged, or is not in the same condition as you received it.
- Specific categories like innerwear, lingerie, socks and clothing freebies etc.
- Any consumable item which has been used.
- Anything missing from the package you've received including price tags, labels, original packing, freebies, and accessories.
- Fragile items, hygiene-related items.
- Q. I have changed my mind; can I return what I have bought?
If you change your mind before processing your order, just contact Knawat or cancel your customers' order and it will show a "canceled" status on the sales order menu. If you wish to return the item after receiving it, you have up to 14 days to return them, keeping the below rules in mind:
- The item is not on the Non-Returnables list.
- Only the items with ‘Retail Packaging’ never opened (Sealed/Closed Box) and still with its Original Seal can be returned.
- Q. Can I return Clothing & Fashion accessories?
A. You can return any Clothing item or Fashion accessory within 14 days in the same condition you received and in the original box and/or packaging intact, as long as the item is:
- not listed in the Non-Returnable List.
- in the same condition as received and with the original packaging box and tags attached
The items that can not be returned are:
- Items that fall into the below product types-
Also, any consumable items that are used or installed cannot be returned. As outlined in consumer Protection Rights and concerning section on non-returnable items.