After signing up to your Knawat account, you will need to connect it to your Shopify store. then you can use Knawat to add products to your store and manage orders for those products.
On this page :
Connect an existing Shopify Store to Knawat
If you already have an existing Shopify store, then you can directly connect to your Knawat account.
To do so, follow these steps :
From your Knawat dashboard, click Add new store > Shopify.
2. On the next page type your store URL and click create
3. You will then be prompted to install the Knawat app in your into your Shopify store Click Install app to complete the process.
4. Select some products to import and click Import.
5. Go to the "Push products" tab on the left side of the dashboard and select the products you have imported and click Push products.
Create a new Shopify store and connect it
If you don't have a Shopify store yet, then you can create one during the connection process in Knawat. Once your store is created and ready, you can connect it to Knawat.
Follow these steps to create a store and connect it to Knawat :
From your Knawat dashboard, click Add new store > No > Choose Shopify.
2. From the dialog, click Start your free trial of Shopify
3. Fill in all the asked details to sign up to Shopify.
4. After your Shopify store is created navigate back to your Knawat dashboard.
5. On your Knawat dashboard, click Add new store > yes I have an online store > Shopify.
6. Type in your new Shopify store URL and click Create.
7. You will then be prompted to install the Knawat app into your Shopify store. Click Install app to complete the process.
Issues Connecting the store
If you try to connect your existing store but receive an error message stating "This store is owned by another email and you don't have access to use it". then it means that your Shopify store is already connected to Knawat.
if this is the case, then it means you have 2 separate Knawat accounts :
One Knawat account that is already connected to Shopify.
One Knawat account that is not connected to Shopify.
Once a Knawat account is connected to a Shopify store, no other Knawat account can connect to that store.
If you wish another Knawat user to manage your Shopify store and have access to it, you can add them as a user ( only available for a paid plan clients). You can refer to our article How to add multiple users to your Knawat account with different roles? to learn about users and how to add them to your account.