After signing up to your Knawat account, you will need to add your store and connect it with Woocommerce. then you can use Knawat to add products to your store and manage orders for those products.
On this page :
Create a Woocommerce store and connect with Knawat
To integrate your store with Knawat :
1. From Knawat Dashboard, click ''create a new store''.
2. Choose ''Woocommerce'' from the pop-up window.
3. Enter your store's URL address :
Congratulations, You have successfully connected your store.
Install Knawat WooCommerce DropShipping Plugin
To Install Knawat WooCommerce DropShipping follow the steps below :
1. From WooCommerce Dashboard, Go to plugins and search for Knawat Plugin and install it.
2. Go to Plugins > Knawat WooCommerce DropShipping > Activate.
3. You will be directed to a wizard page, follow the steps in this wizard to complete the installation and configuration of the plugin.
4. In the first step of this wizard, you must enter Knawat API Keys for your store that you can obtain from your knawat account as shown in the picture :
5. Finally, Knawat comes with additional plugins that help improve and get your site up to speed. Make sure all the plugins are checked and click ''Install''.
Congratulations, your store has been connected to Knawat Successfully and you can now start importing the products.
Import products from Knawat to your store
Now you are ready to add products and import them to your store, to do so :
Go to Knawat Dashboard > Products Catalog.
Select products and click ''Import''
You can see the products that you have selected from the ''My products'' Menu.
3. Go to Knawat WooCommerce DropShipping on your Woocommerce store dashboard and click ''Start Import''.